Sunday, September 23, 2012

Old dogs DO learn new tricks

Having served over 40 years as a successful international business leader and entrepreneur I logged several million miles of travel on everything from Boeing 747s to Chinese Junks, camels and, yes ... even yaks.

The world never stopped turning and I evidenced many changes in politics, society, in the business community and everywhere, sometimes for the good and sometimes not. I'm thankful for everything I was allowed to experience so far and feel it is now MY turn to take up new challenges.

All my life I was inspired by animals with a great passion for the gentle German Shepherd and was recently "adopted" by a small shy feline companion.

On my travel did I inummerable shots of mostly street animals and what is better than combining business with pleasure? Consequently, I decided to venture into Art and Antiques and started a new project called "Green Cat Art" emphazises Original Art devoted to the cat; traditional, contemporary and abstract art, photography, posters, paintings and drawings, fine art prints, art pendant jewelry and antiques.

The project is still in the infant stage and in the first phase restricted to an online sales platform. An art gallery may follow later. You want a first impression? Visit me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GreenCatArt and "Like" if you like what you see.

I do everything as a novice and recommendations, comments and all kind of help is greatly appreciated.

Frequent updates follow. Please visit this blog for news.

P.S.: No need to worry, I'm still in the consulting business and available for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment